Tips for Responsible Gambling behavior
To avoid risky behavior, we consider it important that you follow the following tips that will help you control your leisure moments in Gaming:
- Consider gambling as mere entertainment and not as a source of income or a way to pay off debts.
- Limit the time and money you gamble and stop when you reach those limits.
- Do not gamble under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not gamble when you are in a low mood or recovering from an addiction.
- If you suspect that you tend to gamble excessively, take the responsible gambling and gambling addiction prevention test and adopt the necessary restriction measures.
At FairPlay, we put our best efforts to provide you with a safe gaming environment, information and tools so that you can develop your gaming and betting activity in a safe environment that allows you to control it responsibly, which are described below.
A) ESTABLISH AND CONTROL YOUR DEPOSIT LIMITS
In Fairplay, we offer the tools to control the amount of money you use to play taking into account the limits defined by the current regulations. In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can set your own daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits and ask to adjust them at any time online through the gaming account user area on our website using the Deposit Limits section of your account.
To help you set the limits that suit you best, try answering this short checklist:
- Before you start gambling, determine what amount represents an acceptable loss based on your personal and financial circumstances.
- Record how often you gamble.
- Observe the duration of your gambling sessions.
- Use the answers obtained to determine how much you would like to afford to spend per day, per week, or per month. In any case, in the event of a request for an increase or removal of limits (either the general ones provided in accordance with the regulations in force or those previously requested), FairPlay will be aware of it.
For the purposes of the aforementioned limits, a day shall be understood as the calendar day between 00:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.; a week shall be understood as the week between 00:00 a.m. on Monday and 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, and a month shall be understood as the month between 00:00 a.m. on the first day and 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the month in question.
As a user, you may voluntarily establish limits, applicable to your deposits, for amounts lower than those established in general. You will be able to request FairPlay expressly and individually in your own Gaming Account, through the use of the respective application. FairPlay will process the request immediately upon receipt.
Increase of limits
You may request FairPlay to increase the deposit limits or the disappearance of any of the limits that you have established for your deposit account, above the amounts indicated above, although FairPlay may only authorize them when cumulatively:
a) You have passed the Responsible Gambling and Gambling Addictive Behavior Prevention Test, which is indicated below.
b) You have not incurred risky behavior during the last three months from the historical analysis that FairPlay will carry out on your gaming history in relation to the parameters of Responsible Gaming established in the mechanisms and protocols for the detection of risky behaviors of FairPlay, in accordance with the applicable regulations regarding responsible gaming.
The new limits will come into effect within a maximum period of three days from the fulfillment of the two previous requirements.
FairPlay will not accept an increase in the established deposit limits if three months have not elapsed since the last increase in said limits.
B) ESTABLISH AND CONTROL YOUR PLAYING TIME
FairPlay offers players the tools to control the time they play and avoid compulsive gambling. In our gaming products, the session timer allows the player to visualize, at all times, the information about the time he/she has been playing. When logging in, the time when the player last logged in is displayed. If you want or need help or have any questions about the operation of the timer, please contact Customer Support. If you think you spend too much time gambling, consider using the self-exclusion option and completing the responsible gambling and gambling addiction prevention test as well as requesting professional help and/or information.
C) ESTABLISH AND CONTROL YOUR TIME LIMITS AND MONEY WAGERED IN THE GAMING SESSIONS IN SLOT MACHINES
In relation to the type of gaming in Gaming Machines, FairPlay introduces certain additional preventive actions regarding Responsible Gaming. We recommend you take them into account before starting each gaming session.
Expressly and prior to the session destined for this type of game, you must set the maximum time you are willing to spend and the maximum amount you are willing to subtract from your gaming account throughout the session. In relation to these limits:
- If in the course of the sixty minutes following the end of the session destined to the game of Gambling Machines you decide to start a new gaming session, FairPlay, prior to making such a connection, will warn you of the convenience of developing a responsible gaming behavior, as well as of the implications that derive from an excessive frequency of gaming from a compulsive or pathological gaming point of view.
- When setting up the gaming session intended for the type of Gaming Machines game, temporarily restrict your access to a future session in the event that the current gaming session is automatically terminated as a result of the exhaustion of some of the established limits.
Communication to players
FairPlay will inform you of the time elapsed and the amount spent in the session destined for the game of Chance Machines, by means of a notice through the game interface. The time interval in which you wish to receive the notification will be set by you, being the minimum interval of fifteen minutes from the beginning of the session or from the last notification.
In any case, this communication will be made by means of mechanisms that guarantee that you will be informed.
Control of the playing time
During the course of the session destined to the type of game, you will be able to know the balance of the session with a breakdown of the amounts of participation and, if applicable, prizes won.
If at any time you feel concerned about your behavior in the game, you are offered several options and tools for self-exclusion that you can request directly from the menu, always bearing in mind that you cannot have any pending bets or balance. In this case, you have to wait until the bets are concluded and request the withdrawal of the balance. To access the self-exclusion option, you have to log in, access your panel, and select the self-exclusion option. The self-exclusion options are as follows:
- One (1) month self-exclusion;
- Three (3) months of self-exclusion;
- Six (6) months of self-exclusion.
Likewise, self-exclusion may be requested for an indefinite period.
During the period determined by you from among these self-exclusion count periods, we will block your account immediately upon receipt of your notification. We will also block any attempt by you to open new accounts during the exclusion period as soon as it is detected. Likewise, no promotional offers or communications from FairPlay will be received during this period.
Your request for temporary blocking of access will be imposed during the period of self-exclusion which will be irrevocable. To reactivate your account at the end of the chosen self-exclusion period, you must contact our Customer Service and expressly request such reactivation.
You may also request a self-exclusion period by contacting our Customer Service.
If you have any doubts about the self-exclusion request, we suggest that you take the Responsible Gambling and Gambling Addiction Prevention Test. If any of the answers to the questions posed are affirmative, we suggest that you consider requesting self-exclusion and seek professional help.
If you are considering self-exclusion, remember to contact all gambling and gaming companies with which you have an open gambling account and request self-exclusion. We also recommend that you consider installing software to block access to gambling and betting sites on the Internet.